Single Side Mount Standard - SeaStar Solutions
image is part # 309474
- Designed for unmatched simplicity, performance and reliability
- Dual function, single lever control
- For virtually all stern drive, outboard and inboard engines
- Easy installation without complicated modifications or tedious cable adjustments
- Entire Gear mechanism enclosed and permanently lubricated to reduce friction and ensure smooth operation
- Based upon rotary motion
- Features two widely spaced bearings
- Eliminates lever rock - slippage
- Control is adjustable in 15° increments creating 24 possible entry positions for horizontal through vertical installation
Would this control retrofit to my Suzuki DT9.9C 1989 Outboard motor on my sailboat?
I have a 2004 Four winns 264 funship. Will this control work for my boat?
This product, like most of our other products on our website, is after market. It is made to fit based on the specifications of the mount, not the specifications of your boat. You will just need to verify the specifcations of the mount that you are replacing.
What cables do I need for a 1989 Johnson 9.9?
If using OEM remote you need CC205 and the length you require. With this control box you need CC230 with CA27320P connection kit.
Will this fit on a 24 ft. 89 Bayliner Trophy?
This is a universal remote box that accepts OEM cables. So yes you can install it on your boat and use your OEM cables. Be aware this particular unit (309473) does NOT have tilt or trim.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies