ColorMax 1515" Color LCD GPS / WAAS Charting SystemBrilliant 15" Daylight Viewable LCD Display!
The new SI-TEX ColorMax 15 LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System features ultra-fast processor, GPS WAAS receiver, programmable Guardian Grounding Alarm, two video input ports for connecting cameras, second station capability and is expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
Guardian Grounding Alarm
- Big 15" color active matrix LCD display with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution and 500 nit brightness plus adjustable brightness and backlighting.
- New ultra-fast processor gives you instant screen changes.
- Features two remote video ports, allowing you to connect existing or optionally available cameras and one video output port allowing you to connect to any standard monitor with video input for second station
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module and optional 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors.
- GPS WAAS 18-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations.
- Guardian Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Dual C-MAP C-Card slots.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Stores up to 3000 waypoints or marks, 50 routes and 5000 track points.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Thirteen selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-MAP NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataports for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- Watch a DVD or VCR movie on the display..
- Weatherproof construction.
- Bracket mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.
feature continuously scans the electronic chart data in front of the boat to detect charted rocks, shoals, obstructions and areas that could pose a threat if the vessel were to continue along its current course. The area searched is user-definable and is identified by a triangle on the screen. Triggering timely and clear alarms.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.