ColorMax Wide7" Color LCD GPS / WAAS Charting SystemPanoramic Wide 16:9 Color Daylight Viewable Display For Enhanced Viewing!!
The new SI-TEX ColorMax Wide LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System features high-speed processor, GPS WAAS receiver, programmable Guardian Grounding Alarm and is expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
Guardian Grounding Alarm
- The ColorMax Wide has a 7" color active matrix LCD in the latest panoramic 16:9 aspect ratio, with 480 x 234 pixel resolution plus adjustable brightness and contrast with backlighting.
- Newly designed high-speed processor with INTEL XSCALE Architecture gives you instant screen changes.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Built-in GPS WAAS 18-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations. Available with internal (ColorMax Wide I) or external (ColorMax Wide E) antenna).
- Guardian Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module and optional 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Stores up to 500 waypoints or marks, 25 routes and 1000 track points.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Port Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find Function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Joy stick pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Thirteen selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-MAP MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Quick-release snap mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.
feature continuously scans the electronic chart data in front of the boat to detect charted rocks, shoals, obstructions and areas that could pose a threat if the vessel were to continue along its current course. The area searched is user-definable and is identified by a triangle on the screen. Triggering timely and clear alarms.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.