GPS-90GPS Satellite ReceiverTrue 18-Channel GPS WAAS ReceiverFull keypad entry-at an entry-level price!!
Compare the GPS-90 Models most wanted features like graphic navigation pages, track plotter, large display and a full keypad for quick, easy selection of all functions.
- Competitive models offer only arrow keys to input data. Requiring up to 77 key touches to input a single waypoint. With the GPS-90D and GPS-90, waypoint entry is quick, no tedious scrolling is required.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display and backlit softkey controls allow instant mode selection.
- Graphic and digital compass displays for heading and bearing information.
- Electronic Fairway display shows vessel's rhumbline course, cross-track error, and progress to desired waypoint.
- North up, X-Y axis plotter shows history of the vessel's track on a wide selection of ranges from 150 feet to 20 NM to help you accurately retrace previous trips. 2000 plotting points available.
- Advanced continuous tracking "MaxView" receiver processes data from up to 11 GPS satellites for accurate position updates every second.
- Differential beacon receiver offers repeatable accuracy to 2-10 meters.
- Mobile cursor on the plotter display pinpoints position information of navigation landmarks.
- Transfer your favorite Loran fishing hotspots with the built-in automatic Lat/Lon to LOP Conversion Program.
- 400 nameable waypoints and every-memory storage let you keep track of all your favorite fishing and cruising spots.
- "Quick" waypoint feature allows for immediate position entry without assigning a permanent memory.
- MOB (man-overboard) display stores precise position in Lat/Lon and provides a graphic visual perspective of emergency situations plus continuous updates of range and bearing.
- NMEA 0183 data port allows simple connection to charting systems, autopilots, radars and depth sounder. A wide array of selectable output sentence information insures compatibility with most other devices.
- Rugged, weatherproof construction to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- Also available with "H" field DGPS antenna, as the GPS-90DH. This eliminates the need for a whip antenna.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.