Skeg Protection and Repairs - Skeggard
- Outboard and stern drive lower units are no match for underwater obstacles or concrete boat ramps
- Repairs can be time consuming and very expensive
- In fact, it could cost valuable boating time
- Save time and money repairing damaged lower units by installing the new SKEGGARD
- "SKEGGARD" is designed to fit most major brands of outboards and stern drives
- "SKEGGARD" is made from durable stainless steel and can be installed in minutes without welding
- Helps prevent lower gearcase and propeller damage
- Manufactured from durable stainless steel
- Electropolished to a fine finish
- Skid plate protects against ramp damage
- Easy installation
- No welding required
- All skeggards are designed to fit over your new or damaged skeg without having to cut or sand your existing skeg
- Skeggards attach with two screws
- Make sure you have 2-3 inches of skeg remaining.
Will this skeggard fit the 2015 yamaha 115?
According to Skeggard's application guide this works for Yamaha's 115 4-stroke 115, model VF115LA. So yes this should fit your engine.
Is there a skeggard that fits a 25 horse yamaha 2013?
Skeggard does not currently carry anything under 40 HP. We may have other brands that carry one that will fit your model. Feel free to browse your options here: http://www.iboats.com/Skeg-Protection-Replacement-Skegs/dm/view_id.737135
Is there a SkegGard that fits a 50hp merc 1985?
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies