- Specially designed for boats between 23' and 30', under 10' in width and up to 8,500lbs
- This heavy duty system provides an active suspension system for the boat that increases stability and smooths the ride even in rough seas
- Easier planing at slower speeds, increased payload performance, improved tracking and handling are available automatically without the need for pilot interface
- No switches, no electric or hydraulic connections and no maintenance
- Features two nitrogen gas actuators per plate providing increased stern lift and twice the reactive dampening, eliminating any instant changes from water pressure variances
- Nauticus, Inc. warrants to the retail purchaser of this product that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years (5) on all metal componets and two years (2) for rubber boot covers and gas actuators, from the date of purchase. Complete warrenty information is included with each kit and upon request.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies