The West System 207 Special Clear Hardener works as a great structural adhesive for gluing and laminating. The 207 hardener is ideal for coating and fiberglass cloth applications and does not blush or turn cloudy in moisture-laden conditions. It offers a clear, moisture-resistant, natural wood finish and needs less sanding for finish coatings.
This is a reliable hardener that is compatible with paints and varnishes. You can apply 3 or more coats in one day without extra surface preparation. In case of fiberglass weave fill, the coating can be sanded the next day. The fiberglass wetout characteristics of this hardener renders it most sought after among boat builders. It does not drain from vertical surfaces and features UV inhibitor that gives it a durable finish. This hardener is clear and colorless after curing.
- Great structural adhesive
- Ideal for gluing and laminating
- Used in applications that require clear, moisture-resistant, natural wood finish
Features of West System 207 Special Clear Hardener
- Does not drain from vertical surfaces
- UV inhibitor provides durability
- Mix Ratio, Resin: Hardener 3 parts resin : 1 part hardener
- Pot life at 72°F (22°C) 20 to 26 minutes
- Cure to a solid state 10 to 15 hours
- Cure to maximum strength 4 to 7 days
- Minimum recommended temperature 60°F (16°C)
|Hardener ||Uses |
|Hardener Temperature Range (F) ||Cure Speeds at 72 degrees |
|Pot Life: 100g cupful ||Working Time: thin film ||Cure to Solid: thin film |
|205 Fast Hardener ||General bonding, fabric application and barrier coating ||45-85 degrees ||9-12 min ||60-70 min ||6-8 hours |
|206 Slow Hardener ||General bonding, fabric application and barrier coating ||60-90 degrees ||20-25 min ||90-110 min ||10-15 hours |
|207 Special Clear Hardener ||Clear fabric application and clear coating for a natural wood finish ||60-90 degrees ||22-27 min ||110-130 min ||12-18 hours |
|209 Extra Slow Hardener ||General bonding, fabric application and barrier coating ||65-100 degrees ||40-50 min ||3-4 hours ||20-24 hours |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies