Skill Tubing is a challenging new experience, not just another towable that you simply hang on to. The SLALOM JOCKEY is a new Doable; a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern. Doables are new shapes that have less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption. A new bottom VEER tow system, combined with strategically located extra large Tiger Tooth Fins enable the rider to control the Slalom Jockey in various shoe-lace type moves. Skill is acquired via multiple riding attempts. You will learn that slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills. All riders, boat drivers and spotters are novices. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.Features:
- VEER Towing System
- Strategically placed Tiger Tooth Steering Fins
- PVC Bladder
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Patent Pending Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.