The U SLALOM 1 is a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern. The patent pending new shape has less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption. Slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.
- Designed for 1 rider
- Deflated dimensions: 49" x 48"
- Unique rocker bottom design allows riders to maneuver the tube by simply shifting their weight to the right or left
- Bottom "VEER" tow system, combined with strategically located extra large Tiger Tooth Fins enable the rider to control the U Slalom 1 in various shoe-lace type moves (patents pending)
- Multiple front-mounted double webbing foam grab handles with knuckle guards
- Flat form handles on both sides for easy access while steering
- PVC bladder
- Heavy duty full nylon cover with zipper
- Aluminum Quick Connect tow point to quickly and easily attach and detach your tow rope (patent pending)
- Self-bailing drain vents
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for record speed inflation/deflation
This product ships in 3 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies