- Thin Film Technology using Dual Biocides
- No-Drag Coating for Increased Speed
- Easy to Apply and Quick to Launch
- Super slick finish contains Moly-Disulfide and PTFE for reduced friction
- Ultra thin film thickness prevents paint build-up
- Eliminates sanding between coats
- Suitable for use on fiberglass, wood and steel hulls
- Dula Biocide controls hard and soft fouling
This dual biocide product uses both copper and Irgarol to produce a most effective thin film antifouling. SR-21 is designed for fresh water usage. This no-drag coating is easy to apply and dries in 15 minutes, ready to launch- instantly. Using a patented "solid lubricant" , fast was never this simple. Colors change after immersion.
All paint colors shown here are for guidance only. Due to differences in screen displays that are beyond our control the colors on these pages cannot be guaranteed to match the actual color in the can.
SR- 21 Antifouling Paint - Pettit Paint
Associated Products From Pettit Paint:
| Product Type || Thin Film, Racing |
| Key Attributes || •Super-slick racing finish for fresh water or cold saltwater boats |
•Dual-biocides control hard and soft fouling
•Ultra-thin film thickness prevents paint build-up with no sanding required
•Contains moly-disulfide & PTFE for reducing friction
| Coverage || 90 sq.ft/quart |
| Technology & Formulation || Solvent Based, Thin Film |
| Substrates || Fiberglass, Wood, Steel, Lead, Bronze. (For more specific instructions per substrate, please refer to the product data sheet provided below.) |
| Thinner || Isopropyl Alcohol |
| Mixing Instructions || Thoroughly mix - can be thinned up to 10% to ease application |
| Method || Short Nap Roller or Airless Spray |
| Application Temperature || 40°F - 90°F |
| Number of Coats || 3 initial; 1-2 in subsequent years |
| Recoating Information (Recoat/Relaunch) || DRY TIME (HOURS): To Recoat / To Launch|
90°F: 5 / 30
70°F : 10 /60
50°F: 20 / 120
| Repaint Information || Pressure wash upon haulout, lightly sand, clean and reapply. (Refer to the Pettit Antifouling Compatibility Chart found below for more information.) |
References SR-21 Product Data Sheet PDF Pettit Antifouling Compatibility Chart MSDS for SR-21 Blue* MSDS for SR-21 Bronze*
- Pettit Protect 4700/4701
- Bio Blue 92
- Fiberglass Dewaxer 95
*Disclaimer:Information on this material is subject to change without notice. Please visit the corresponding manufacturer's website for updates.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies