Stainless Steel Auxiliary Outboard Motor Brackets For 82 lbs 2-Stroke Motors - Garelick
The iBoats Hippo:
A dominating presence on both land and sea
Your Trusted Source on the water
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
71039: H.P. Rating: Over 7 1/2 to 12 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 82 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 14 1/4" (36cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 11 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 2" (29 x 27 x 5cm) Mounting Bracket Dimension W x H: 7 5/8" x 7 7/8" (19 x 20cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.
- Easier to lift and lower - Stainless springs help counterbalance motor weight
- Transom mount locks and holds motor up or swings down for propulsion
- Built in transom angle adjustment allows optimum motor performance
- Fits all style motors - Extra Wide (11 1/2" 29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for newer, wider style motor locking clamps
- 4 position locking height adjustment
- Stainless Mounting Hardware & instructions included
- Wide track body for added stability
- Made of tough 304 Stainless Steel
- MOUNTING PAD 2" thick x 11 1/2" wide (5 x 29cm). Designed to also accommodate the width dimensions of late model auxiliary outboard motors.