HX370SSubmersible 5 Watt Marine Portable VHF
Smaller, Lighter, unique functions, and built to take the day in punishment of the marine environment. Includes 12VDC & 110VAC overnight charges with drop in base, submersible AA Alkaline battery tray and belt clip
- Marine and 40 commercial LMR VHF (dealer programmable) channel capability
- 1400mAh Nickel Metal Hydride - 18 hour battery
- Unique SOS distress beacon
- Oversized LCD with channel names
- Speaker mic and voice scrambler ca
Features you expect and unique functions
- Standard Horizon supplies the HX370S with a 1400mAh Nickel Metal Hydride battery that will last over 18 hours (5/5/90 duty cycle) when transmitting at 5W. Also included is a waterproof alkaline battery tray, 12VDC Charger, 110VAC changer and a desk top drop-in cradle to charge the radio on shore or on your boat. Additionally, an easy to see battery life indicator on the LCD warns you when the battery needs recharging. The HX370S is capable of using optional speaker microphones, headset, and voice scrambler for those that want secure communications.
VHF Marine and Dealer Programmable LMR channels
- The HX370S has the capability to be programmed to scan any number of channels with other without priority to channel 16 also includes Ch16 Dual Watch and NOAA Weather alert. The PRESET key allows you to easy recall 8 of your most used channels. An oversized LCD has channel names to inform you of the use of each selected channel. The high intensity strobe light emits the internationally recognized SOS signal that can be seen over 1 mile away at night another Standard Horizon first!
Its built better so backed better
- The HX370S is factory programmed with all USA, Canadian and International and NOAA Weather channels. It also has the capability to be programmed 40 Land Mobile Radio (LMR) channels with CTCSS or DCS signaling by a Standard Horizon dealer. These channels do require the appropriate FCC license.
- Because the HX370S is built better, its back better. If your Standard Horizon HX370S ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or chargesperiod! If it fails thereafter in normal use it for the life time of the product it is covered by Standard Horizons Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.