CP190i 5 Internal GPS Chart Plotter with built-in C-Map Cartography
The CP190i comes preloaded with detailed maps for coastal navigation of the USA, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico and the Bahamas. The best value GPS Chart Plotter in its class, the CP190i boasts a crisp 320x240 direct sunlight viewable 5-inch color TFT display and is supplied with a swivel bracket and flush mount hardware. The CP190i is capable of navigating you quickly and accurately to your destination. Achieve up to 10' accuracy with the integrated 50 channel WAAS GPS receiver or with the optional external GPS Smart antenna. Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and INFO keys allow for fumble free operation. To find fish, wrecks and record water temperature, simply connect the optional FF525 50/200 kHz black box fish finder and transducer. In addition, the CP190i displays Vessel positions when connected to DSC radio calls and tracks AIS (Automatic Identification System) targets when connected to an optional AIS Receiver, and may be connected to Si-Tex MDS Series radars. The CP190i is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty,Features:
- Built-in coastal maps of USA, Great Lakes, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Bahamas
- 5 Color TFT daylight viewable LCD display
- Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS antenna
- Optional external 50 Channel WAAS GPS Smart antenna
- C-MAP NT+ and C-MAP MAX compatible
- Si-Tex MDS Series Radar / Fish Finder and AIS capable
- Displays DSC Distress and Position report calls received from a DSC VHF radio
- Customizable data windows
- GPS Status, Chart, Navigation, Highway, Celestial, Tides, Chart/Fish, Optional Fish finder, Radar and AIS pages
- 3000 Marks / 50 Routes
- 20 Tracks with 10000 available track points
- Dual chart window with independent zoom levels
- Satellite images on base map
- Font size selection on chart page
- Navigation and Route line thickness
- Find Key, allows quick access to Port information, tide stations, wrecks, Point Of Interest and coordinates (with optional C-Map MAX)
- Navigate to an Olympic route
- Automatic switching of Daylight savings time
- Route checking
- Supplied with a swivel mounting bracket and flush mounting hardware
- Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and INFO keys
- 2 NMEA inputs / 3 outputs
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.