CPF190i 5 Internal GPS Chart Plotter Fish Finder Combo with built-in C-Map Cartography
The CPF190i comes preloaded with detailed maps for coastal navigation of the USA, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico and the Bahamas. The best value GPS Chart Plotter Fish Finder Combo in its class, the CPF190i boasts a crisp 320x240 direct sunlight viewable 5-inch color TFT display. The CP190i is capable of navigating you quickly and accurately to your destination. Achieve up to 10' accuracy with the integrated 50 channel WAAS GPS receiver or with the optional external GPS Smart antenna. NMEA connections are available to compatible VHF radio for DSC distress and position polling functions. Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and INFO keys allow for fumble free operation. The built-in 600W dual frequency fish finder allows you to easily find wrecks, record water temperature and target fish, simply by connecting an optional transducer. In addition, the CPF190i display is capable of tracking AIS (Automatic Identification System) targets and seeing Radar targets when connected to an optional AIS Receiver or Radar antenna. The CPF190i is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.GPS Chart Plotter Features
Fish Finder Features
- Built-in coastal maps of USA, Great Lakes, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Bahamas
- 5 Color TFT daylight viewable LCD display
- Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS
- Optional external 50 Channel WAAS GPS Smart antenna
- Connection for optional 50 channel WAAS GPS antenna
- Si-Tex MDS Series Radar and AIS capable
- 3000 Marks / 50 Routes
- 20 Tracks with 10000 available track points
- Dual chart window with independent zoom levels
- Satellite images on base map
- Navigate to an Olympic route
- Route checking
- Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and FIND Keys
- Supplied with a swivel mounting bracket and flush mounting hardware
- 1 NMEA input / 2 outputs
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Built-in 600W Dual frequency Fish finder
- 50 & 200kHz dual frequency selection
- 2x and 4x Zoom
- Bottom Lock and White Line selections
- Sensitivity Time Control (STC) control and Surface Noise Filter
- Speed Sensor (if available on transducer)
- Alarms - Shallow, Depth, Temp Upper and Lower
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.