CPF390i 7 Internal GPS Chart Plotter Fish Finder Combo with built-in C-Map Cartography
The CPF390i comes preloaded with detailed maps for coastal navigation of the USA, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico and the Bahamas. The CPF390i boasts a 7-inch crisp high-resolution 800x480 sunlight viewable 16:9 aspect ratio Wide Screen display. 10' accuracy is obtained with the integrated 50 channel WAAS GPS receiver or optional GPS Smart antenna. The built-in 600W dual frequency fish finder allows you to easily find wrecks, record water temperature and target fish, simply by connecting an optional transducer. NMEA connections are available to compatible VHF's for DSC distress and position polling functions. Connect your CPF390i to a video source and watch your favorite DVD, play your favorite video game, or monitor your engine room in full screen or Picture in Picture. Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and INFO keys allow for fumble free operation. 5 user programmable hot keys allow quick and easy access to a number of preprogrammed navigation displays. In addition, the CPF390i displays and tracks AIS (Automatic Identification System) targets when connected to an optional AIS Receiver. The CPF390i is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.Features:
Fish Finder Features
- Includes maps for coastal navigation of the USA, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico and the Bahamas
- 7 Hi Res 800x480 sunlight viewable display
- Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS antenna
- Optional external 50 Channel WAAS GPS Smart antenna
- Si-Tex MDS Series Radar and AIS capable
- 2 Video inputs with Picture In Picture display
- 3000 Marks / 50 Routes
- 20 Tracks with 10000 available track points
- Dual chart window with independent zoom levels
- Satellite images on base map
- Navigate to an Olympic route
- Route checking
- Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and FIND keys
- C-MAP NT+ and C-MAP MAX compatible
- Supplied with a swivel mounting bracket and flush mounting hardware
- 3 NMEA inputs / 3 outputs
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Built-in 600W Dual frequency Fish finder
- 50 and 200kHz dual frequency selection
- 2x and 4x Zoom
- Bottom Lock and White Line selections
- Sensitivity Time Control (STC) control and Surface Noise Filter
- Speed Sensor (if available on transducer)
- Alarms - Shallow, Depth, Temp Upper and Lower
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.