CPN Series Multimedia / Networking Chart Plotters with built-in C-Map Cartography
The new Standard Horizon CPN series will grant you the confidence you need to navigate safely to your destination and gives you something to do along the way. The CPN series plotters come with built in Wi-Fi, multimedia capabilities, USB and Bluetooth technology, Ethernet networking, XM Weather overlay, and more, all on an easy-to-use touch screen display.
With built-in Wi-Fi you will have full internet access from any Wi-Fi hot spot. Stream live music or video and listen effortlessly from the chart plotter's front panel built-in speakers. Or for improved audio quality take advantage of an auxiliary output to connect your onboard stereo speakers. Check your email or even reply with an onscreen touch sensitive keyboard. If you prefer, connect up a mouse and keyboard via Bluetooth or an easily accessible USB port. For onboard entertainment, connect a USB memory drive to the CPN series plotter to watch movies, view pictures, or listen to music.
When you are ready to depart from a local Wi-Fi hotspot, check your CPN series plotter for up-to-date weather conditions with XM Weather overlay. You can even bring the weather report along, with an optional network XM Weather receiver. Overlay current weather conditions, radar, or AIS information on the CPN series preloaded charts of Coastal US, Canada, Great Lakes, Mexico and the Bahamas. Or purchase the optional C-Map 4D cartography to enable 3D raster, vector, satellite maps, high resolution photos and an intensive Point of Interests list; all with complete control to zoom, rotate and tilt the map at will. Best of all, share radar, user-created points, and cartography information between two CPN series plotters on our high speed Ethernet network.
The CPN1010i has a 10.2 display and is equipped with internal 50 channel WAAS GPS receivers and a connection for an optional external GPS Antenna. The bonded display of the CPN Series achieves superior clarity in direct sunlight. Take advantage of the touch display to zoom in and out and scroll between various navigation pages. The CPN1010i offers 2 video inputs and one VGA video output connection to display the plotter's image on a separate monitor.Features:
- Built-in Coastal maps of USA, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico and the Bahamas
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability
- Dual station networking capability
- Optional C-Map 4D cartography for viewing 3D, raster or vector charts and an intensive library of photos and POI's
- Unique bonded touch display with zoom and swipe capability
- 10 XVGA 1024 x 600 sunlight viewable bonded touch screen display
- Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS antenna with external antenna connection
- Dual chart window with independent zoom levels
- Displays DSC Distress and Position report calls received from a DSC VHF radio
- FF525 Fish Finder and Si-TEX MDS Radar capable
- AIS capable
- 2 NTSC or PAL Video inputs with Picture In Picture display
- 3000 Marks / 50 Routes
- 20 Tracks with 10,000 available track points
- Supplied with a mounting bracket and flush mounting hardware
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.