Explorer GX1700B GPS Fixed Mount VHF - Black
Part #: GX1700B
The GX1700 makes DSC easy. With an internal 12 Channel GPS built into the front panel, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps. The GX1700 is also capable of entering and saving up to 100 waypoints, which may be selected and navigated to by using a unique navigation compass display which shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint. The Explorer GX1700 has an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3.5 in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The GX1700 easily meets and exceeds all the new Class D DSC regulations. Features:
- Integrated 12 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- GPS antenna built-in to the front panel allows reception when bracket or flush mounted
- Ultra thin and compact rear case design (3.5 depth)
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Navigation to a DSC Distress Call with compass page
- GPS Compass display
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display
- Submersible JIS-8 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes
- Noise canceling microphone with channel UP/DOWN, 16/9 and H/L keys
- NOAA weather channel selection with alert
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
- Preset Key stores up to 10 favorite channels, with scan function
- Customizable channel names
- Oversized dot matrix display
- NMEA Input and Output of GPS information to other NMEA compatible devices
- Programmable soft keys
- Capable of connecting to a Second Station RAM3 Remote Access Microphone
- Die-cast chassis
- 3-Year Waterproof Warranty
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.