[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Get excellent grip on dry or wet surfaces with the Taylor Made Stepsafe. Resistant to oil, gas and UV rays, its utility on a boat is very high. It can be placed on a ladder to safely climb abroad or on a slippery deck to boost your hold.
The blend of Toughtek with padded feature results in a durable structure that offers a firm grip and feels soft under your feet. Keep it flat on the surface for safe climbing as its pressure sensitive backing gives it huge frictional force once pressure on it increases. It can be used on gunnels, swimming platforms, stair rungs, transoms or any area where there is danger of slipping.
- Resistant to oil, gas and UV radiation
- Can be placed on wet or dry surfaces
- Great for pool area, aluminum ladders or any other surface where slipping can occur
Features of Taylor Made Stepsafe
- Combination of Toughtekwith padded feature
- Pressure sensitive backing
- Trims easily with scissor and can be cut into any size or shape
- Works on all kinds of surfaces
- Manf. Part # 11990
- Cut Size: 3 1/2" x 14 1/2"
- Weight: 0.6 ounces