Sur-Moor™ T3c™ Buoy (Taylor)
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Taylor Made T3C Buoys
- Hard skin mooring buoys have a seamless and tough one-piece polyethylene shell.
- Hard skin shells feature ultraviolet light absorbers for long-term life under the sun.
- Filled with EPS foam to positively displace water.
- Tube-through-the-center design.
- Three-Year Flotation warranty.
- Textured finish to enhance paint adhesion.
Do I need any other parts besides Chain or cable?
You do not need any other product besides the chain or cable for this Taylor Made mooring Buoy. The Sur-Moor products are a good seller especially the 15" diameter providing over 60 pounds of buoyancy.
Do you sell the grommets or inserts for the TC3 buoy's?
Yes for this part you will need part number 33025.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies