The Dutton-Lainson Pivoting Screw Jack allows easy maneuvering of trailer into the right towing position with its unique spring-loaded, locking mechanism and offset swivel caster assembly. The caster assembly has strong polypropylene wheels that allow smooth movement for near effortless launching. The side crank handle features a large corrugated poly grip for comfort and convenience. Its TUFFPLATE zinc finish ensures long life.
The jack can be easily attached to the mounting bracket and can be quickly fitted to the trailer tongue using the included mounting hardware. It is ideal for tongues up to 29 inches from the ground. Rated for up to 1000 lbs, this screw jack is easy to operate.
- Zinc TUFFPLATE finish
- Unique spring-loaded, locking mechanism
- 1000 lbs weight capacity
Features of Dutton-Lainson Pivoting Screw Jack
- Spring-loaded, locking mechanism
- Operates on a precision rolled Acme thread
- Side crank handle with corrugated poly grip
- Offset swivel caster assembly with a tough polypropylene wheels
- Attaches to the mounting bracket and fits the trailer tongue
- Includes hardware for mounting
- 3 year warranty
- 12-inch travel
- Fits 3 x 5" tongues up to 29 inches from the ground
- Weight limit: 1000 lbs.