Protect your outboard during trailering with the Swivl-Eze Lock N’ Stow! It locks your outboard in open position during trailering and minimizes the effects of road shock on your outboard motor.
The Lock N’ Stow does not tie the engine’s lower unit to the trailer and hence it does not cause extreme pressure on hydraulic seals and create unsightly scratch marks. Made from black powder-coated seal, this product remains highly durable and withstands harsh conditions. The small and compact size of this unit allows you to easily store in it any boat compartment.
- Protects outboard motor from road shocks during trailering
- Small and compact in design for easy storage
- Black power-coated steel construction
Features of Swivl-Eze Lock N’ Stow
Manf. Part #: 10107
- Fits: Mercury® 200-225HP OptiMax, 225-250 EFI
Manf. Part #: 10108
- Fits: Mercury® 75-200 EFI
Manf. Part #: 10309
- Fits: OMC/Bombardier 1989 to present 100HP+ - Swivl-Eze
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.