Built to Handle the Big Water
Heavy-duty 2-7/8" posts and 9" diameter machined bases are engineered for strength and safety in harsh offshore conditions.
Type A/Operator Models lead the industry with these features:
- Ergonomic positive-locking handles utilizing stainless steel components
- PowerLock Multi-Action handle control: control both swiveling and height adjustment quickly and easily. No more wondering which handle does what
- TwinGlide Bushing ensures smooth operation and maximum stability at any height position
- EZ-Lock CAM-Action makes seat removal simple. When engaged, seat mount is posi-locked to the post and swivels freely
SeaSport Seat Mount
Dual-Cable activated model allows remote control for both slide and swivel
Not recommended to interchange with other manufacturers' products
Part # 89101:
14-1/2" - 19-1/2" Hgt, Satin Anodized Post, 9" Base. ABYC Rating AO - Type A/Operator OK for Helm/Driver position.
Part # 88300-275TP:
Adjustable Height Power Pedestals (w/ Integral Seat Mount). Extends 2.75" Below Deck. 9" - 12" Satin Anodized Post, 9" Base. ABYC Rating AO - Type A/Operator OK for Helm/Driver position.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies