TACO introduces their top of the line leaning post, the Neptune Premium. Engineered and built to last, the Neptune Premium Leaning Posts are constructed of anodized aluminum and fiberglass and backed by a 3-year warranty. Generous fiberglass storage under vinyl cushion seat offers an integrated latch for secure dry storage of tackle and gear. Folding footrest and removable optional seatback provide maximum clearance. Integrated grab rail and 4 anodized aluminum rod holders are in easy reach. Footprint dimensions are 15" x 35".
Designed for center console boats. This is the perfect solution for retrofitting a current installation and new installations.
- Solid construction - 3 year Warranty
- Polished, corrosion-resistant aluminum finish
- Easy reach, aluminum grab rail
- Folding footrest for maximum clearance
- Cool, white padded vinyl seat for comfort
- Easy, bolt-down installation
- 1400 cubic inches of storage under seat
- White upholstered seat
- Integrated grab rails
- Folding footrest with recessed hinges
- Polished anodized aluminum frame
- Anodized aluminum rod holders (4)
- Full depth fastener plate
- Cooler storage with convenient strap
- Backrest sold separately
- Material: Anodized aluminum & fiberglass
- Finish: Polished aluminum, white upholstery
- Std: Cooler strap for 72 qt. Igloo cooler
- Dimensions:31-1/2" H x 27" L x 39" W
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.