Taylor Made AnchorShade II
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
Taylor Made Products has re-invented the highly successful AnchorShade. Several important design changes have been introduced, including larger diameter and solid fiberglass structural ribs, and hinge connectors which are twice as strong as on our last model.
Also added to these improvements is a powder-coated aluminum frame (so even if scratched, it will not rust), a 4-point locking height adjuster and a Sur-Lock push-up mechanism. These new innovations are sure to keep your AnchorShade® II looking and working well for years to come!
This uniquely designed 7ft. x 7ft. square umbrella can be used on almost any vessel from a small fishing boat to the larger high-performance boats. AnchorShade® II is designed to be used when anchored or at idle speed on a calm day. AnchorShade® II is perfect for relaxing on the water, at dockside, or just lounging on the beach.
- Adjustable pole locks in place up to 8 feet.
- Lightweight, mildew/fade resistant UV-treated nylon top.
- Excellent sun protection. Blocks out 85-90% of harmful rays.
- Adjustable straps with non-corrosive hardware provide mounting flexibility for nearly all applications.
- "Market Style" top allows venting to occur without loss of sun protection.
- Comes complete with its own heavy duty carrying case with shoulder strap.
- Available in ten (10) dynamic colors to best match your boat.