CABLE ASSEMBLIES for systems 6 year older
- The most popular rack & pinion system in boating
- The helm incorporates an extruded profile pinion gear that engages a pre-assembled rack and cable, driving an armored-standard core for minimized steering effort
- Twin-cable systems recommended for boats that exceed 50 mph or experience instability due to engine flutter
- Follow engine maker recommendations
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft - 4 turns lock-to-lock for standard travel
- Optional wedge kits offer mounting flexibility
- Exceeds A.B.Y.C. safety standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
Applications: Boats up to 24' Steering wheels up to 16" Single and Dual Engines - Small Cruisers - Outboard Runabouts - Bass Boats - Jet Boats - Pontoon Boats - Houseboats For 1-1/4" rack.
"Measure Twice. Order Once."
For rack steering cable replacement, measure existing cable as follows: Measure plastic cable jacket in inches, add 30", and round up to the next foot. Order that length cable.
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies