Uncomfortable boat seats not only leave you with a back pain, but also keep you from enjoying your sailing trip. Featuring heavy-duty construction and double contoured seat pan, Tempress All Weather Seat Shells offer the ultimate in comfort and durability.
These boat seat shells feature stainless steel hinge pins to secure the fold-down back while T-nuts allow the seat shells to be mounted on any standard marine swivel, slide or seat spider. The included custom fitted cushion features welded seams that prevent water intrusion. Covered by marine grade vinyl that is resistant to the harmful UV rays, these seats look new for a long time. High-density foam inserts offer plush seating comfort.
- Double contoured seat pan eliminates pressure points
- Mounts on any standard marine swivel, slide or seat spider
- Bullet-proof design
Features of Tempress All Weather Seat Shells
- Easily mountable on standard marine slide, swivel or seat spider
- Accepts Quick Disconnect Mounting Kit
- Multiple color options
- Dimensions: 18 1/2"H x 18 1/4"W x 17"D
I have a set (3) of these seats and would liek to repaint the shells to freshen them up. Is there a DYI way to do this that will be successful long-term? If so, where can one go to learn the process and best materials to use? Thanks You!!!?
We have no official recommendations necessarily on repainting the Tempress shell seats. We would suggest contacting Tempress for more info or posting a question in our forums at http://forums.iboats.com/ and that will connect you with thousands of boaters who might have some suggestions.
Question & Answer Guidelines
Where can i find replacement seat covers for the high back all weather seat shells?
It depends on what kind of covers you are referring to. If you are referring to actual seat covers designed to protect your seat, then you can find a variety of fabrics and sizes through this link: http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Seat-Covers/dm/view_id.473731
If you are looking for cushions, then you will need to get measurements and we will see if we have anything that matches your specifications.
This product ships in 1 to 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.