Bearings should be constantly greased and dust caps act as a reservoir of grease. The main purpose of the Super Lube Dust Cap is to provide maximum lubrication to the components of the hub and protect them from grime, dust and other contaminants. When you service your trailer wheel hub, don't forget to fill in the dust cap reservoir with grease as a lack of grease will wear your bearings out rather quickly.
- Excellent fit
- Easy to install
- Reservoir of grease
The Super Lube Dust Cap acts as a source of grease for the trailer wheel hub and it also keeps the grease from getting away from the bearings. It keeps dust and other particles away from the hub and grease, preventing it from getting clogged. This dust cap is a press-on type and fits easily with a 'snap'. It comes with a rubber grommet for additional protection. Made of zinc, this dust cap resists corrosion.
Features of Tie Down Engineering Super Lube Dust Caps
- Protects the bearings from undue wear and tear
- Excellent fit
- Made of zinc-plated steel to prevent corrosion
- Snap-on installation
- Available in pairs
Manf. Part# 81168
- Weight 4.2 ounces
- Dimensions 7 x 4.8 x 2 inches
Manf. Part# 81174
- Weight 0.8 ounces
- Dimensions 7 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches
Super Lube Dust Cap with Rubber Grommets - Tie Down Engineering
Rubber Grommets for Super Lube Dust Caps - Tie Down Engineering
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies