Tinned Copper Primary Wire, 18 Gauge, White, 35' - Ancor
- Tinned copper stranding.
- Premium heavy duty vinyl insulation resists heat and abrasion.
- Exceeds all national and international standards in the marine industry.
- Rated at 600V and 105°C.
- The heavy duty insulation is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Ultra flexible, (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- AWG 18 Ga., Spool Length 35'
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies