Expedited shipping may be available for this item. Please call for details.
The Titanic was named by J. BRUCE ISMAY and built in March of 1909. She was launched in May of 1911. The launching was a heavily publicized event.
The Titanic was designed to be a marvel of modern safety and technology. Her accommodations were the most modern and luxurious of any craft. She was 883 feet long (1/6 of a mile), 92 feet wide and weighed 46,328 tons. She was 104 feet tall from keel to bridge; almost 35 feet of which were below the waterline. She was capable of carrying over 3500 people.
Unfortunately, at 11:40 p.m on the 14th of April 1912, the greatest maritime disaster in history began. It was a night of heroism, terror and tragedy. 705 lives were saved, 1502 lives were lost, and many legends were born.
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' method
- Hundreds of hours is required to finish a model at museum-quality level such as HMS Victory or USS Constitution. Click here to see the process.
- We use the highest quality woods like rose wood, ebony, black wood, mahogany, teak All the wood is naturally seasoned and kiln dry before use to make sure that the completed products withstand any climate.
- Completed models contain thousands of details created by our skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of our models.
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic.
- Each model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
- The perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector.
32" Length x 11" Tall x 4" Wide
Titanic named by J.BRUCE ISMAY, was built in March 1909. In May 1911, she was launched, which was a heavily publicized spectacle... Model is full assembled and ready for display. There are two sizes; 80cm and 100cm long.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Model Ships
- No returns will be accepted except for damaged or defective merchandise. Damaged or defects must be reported to iboats.com within 7 days of delivery.