- Single lever/dual action control to operate both throttle and shift
- Suitable for any type of boat with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Made of marine aluminum
- chrome plated finish
- Neutral safety switch prevents in-gear starting
- Power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip on the B77
- For use with all Teleflex engine control cables except CC170
- CC179 and CC210 cables require K35 connection kit
Will this fit a 1973 johnson 50 hp outboard?
It's a universal control, made to fit just about any outboard or inboard. You should be fine with this.
Will this work on a 95 red-fin 20 ft 90hp johnson?
Yes, you will just need to make sure you order the correct control cable with it. CC205 or C4 and then the proper length you need.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies