Tracker Boats Panfish 17 - Bass Boat
New 2014 Tracker Boats - Bass
2009 Tracker Boats Panfish 17 DescriptionThe agile TRACKER Panfish™ 17 utilizes stick steering to gain access to those tight spots other boats usually pass up. Its all-welded Mod V hull sports a wide bottom for added stability while trolling or at full throttle. Light-touch stick steering maneuvers you into tight, weedy quarters or out into open waters. This versatile package comes with a Mercury® outboard, Lowrance® X51 Pro fish finder, MotorGuide® foot-controlled trolling motor with 2-position pedal, an aerated livewell, 36-quart bow cooler and drink holders. There’s also a custom-matched trailer with EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue and GalvaShield® corrosion protection.
· Light-touch stick steering for precision handling in tight quarters
· 2 floor-mount fishing seats w/storage for close-to-the-action fishing
· All-welded Mod V hull with a wide, stable 54" bottom
· MotorGuide® 12V, 46-lb thrust, foot-controlled trolling motor
· Lowrance® X37 TX fish finder w/128 pixels & surface temp
· Offset aerated 14 gallon livewell w/cushion top
· Storage: Two 7' carpeted rod/gear lockers, 2 underseat storage boxes
· Interstate® cranking/trolling batteries
· 36-qt carry-on cooler (flush mounted in bow deck), bow/aft drink holders
· Custom trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & GalvaShield® protection
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 3 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 9
2009 Tracker Boats Panfish 17 Standard Features
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
Non-skid bow mat
36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Bow & stern eyes
Easy fill fuel tank system
All-welded, 1-piece hull construction
All-welded aluminum transom
7-degree deadrise hull
Injected, compressed hull foam
Marine grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
Marine Tech® pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
What can I say, the Panfish 17 is a nice all around fishing boat. I purchased this boat with a 9.9 Mercury Bigfoot motor due to lots of lakes I fish on with 10HP limits. Boat is stable and very easy to steer. I like to open feeling of the boat. No console to get in the way.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!