Tracker Boats Pro Guide V-16 WT - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Tracker Boats - Pro Guide V-16 WT - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Tracker Boats Pro Guide V-16 WT DescriptionThe TRACKER Pro Guide V-16 WT is ideal for the fishing family wanting big-boat performance with exceptional floor space and storage. Raised casting decks provide a stable base of operations, and three movable fishing seats can be mounted in six different positions. An all-welded hull, with a 19-degree deadrise, has reverse chines for responsive handling and a smooth, dry ride. For added stability, there’s a 69" bottom and 85" beam. And a 75-horsepower rating allows you to choose the power option that you suits you best. This walk-thru model includes a folding windshield for wind and spray protection. A custom-matched trailer features GalvaShield® corrosion protection.
· All-welded 2-piece 16'2" Deep V hull w/stable 69" bottom & 85" beam
· 19 degree deadrise hull for smooth, dry ride
· Walk-thru windshield for wind & spray protection
· 23-gal aerated livewell w/timer, recirc./pump-out & baitwell insert
· Minn Kota® 12V, 42-lb thrust, PowerDrive® trolling motor
· Lowrance® X37 TX fish finder w/surface temperature
· 3 fold-down fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
· Storage: 7' lockable rod box, side, bow & aft storage boxes
· Interstate® cranking/trolling batteries
· Custom-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & GalvaShield® protection
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 24
2009 Tracker Boats Pro Guide V-16 WT Standard Features
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Passenger grab handle
Full-length longitudinal stringer system
Reverse chine hull design
All-welded, 2-piece hull
Heavy-duty extruded gunnel
Be the first to write a review for this boat!