Tracker Boats Pro Team 175 TXW - Bass Boat
New 2014 Tracker Boats - Pro Team 175 TXW - Bass
2009 Tracker Boats Pro Team 175 TXW DescriptionThe world’s favorite fishing boat, the TRACKERPro Team 175 TXW has a full-width bench seat and a fold-down center seat with drink holders. A fully molded one-piece console features new switch and instrument panels. This boat package sports a huge bow deck with lockable storage plus tackle tray storage; an aerated, timed and recirculated livewell with pump-out; and lockable rod boxes with organizers. As always, its exclusive all-welded Revolution™ Hull (with Smooth Ride Guarantee™) continues to deliver the smoothest, driest, best-handling ride on the water.
· Exclusive all-welded .100 in. thick Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
· All-aluminum Power-Trac™ offset transom & full-length longitudinal stringer
· MotorGuide® 12V, 46-lb thrust, foot-controlled trolling motor
· Lowrance® fish finder wi/surface temperature
· Aft 18-gal aerated, timed & recirculated livewell w/pump-out system
· Interior w/full-width bench seat, fold-down center seat w/drink holders and 2 moveable fishing seats
· 7' center rod box, portside rod storage, dry box, drop-in boxes w/tackle trays, 25-qt (23.66 L) cooler
· 2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger, Interstate® cranking and trolling batteries
· Painted gunnel and sides with natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
· Custom trailer w/EZ lube hubs, GalvaShield® protection & swing-away tongue
- Length Over All: 17 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 5 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 21
2009 Tracker Boats Pro Team 175 TXW Standard Features
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
Non-skid bow mat
Super Strap rod tie-downs
25-qt. (23.66 L) cooler
Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Bow & stern eyes
Passenger grab handle
Easy fill fuel tank system
All-welded Revolution™ Hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
All-welded, 1-piece hull construction
All-welded aluminum transom
Power-Trac™ offset transom
Be the first to write a review for this boat!