Tracker Boats Tournament V-18 - Bass Boat
New 2010 Tracker Boats - Tournament V-18 - Bass
2009 Tracker Boats Tournament V-18 DescriptionThe TRACKER Tournament V-18 mixes a durable Deep V hull with a bass boat layout for top fishing performance. This design affords a smooth, responsive ride from one hot spot to the next. Its wide beam and 69" bottom provide extra stability, roomy fishing platforms and impressive under-deck storage. Outfitted with tournament and convenience features, the TV-18 includes new bow storage boxes with built-in rain channels for drier storage, Lowrance® X47 TX fish finder, MotorGuide® foot-controlled trolling motor, large tournament-ready livewell, carpeted rod lockers and tackle management system. A custom-matched trailer features GalvaShield® protection, EZ lube hubs and swing-away tongue.
· All-welded 2-piece 18'1" Deep V hull with a wide, stable 87" beam & 69" bottom
· All-welded all-aluminum transom, full-length longitudinal stringer
· 17-degree deadrise hull for smoother, drier ride
· MotorGuide® 12V, 54-lb thrust, foot-controlled trolling motor
· Lowrance® X47 TX fish finder w/160 pixels & surface temp
· 50" aerated, timed & recirculated aft livewell w/pump-out system
· 3-across cockpit seating w/storage, drink holders & fold-down step to aft deck
· 7' rod lockers, bow & aft storage, tackle management system
· New bow storage boxes w/built-in rain channels for drier storage
· 2-bank, 4 amp onboard battery charger; Interstate® cranking/trolling batteries
· Custom trailer w/EZ lube hubs, GalvaShield® protection and swing-away tongue
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 38
2009 Tracker Boats Tournament V-18 Standard Features
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
Super Strap rod tie-downs
Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Bow & stern eyes
Passenger grab handle
Easy fill fuel tank system
All-welded, 2-piece hull construction
17-degree deadrise hull
Box beam, all-welded deck inner structure
Baked-on paint on sides & gunnels
All-welded, offset aluminum transom w/integrated splash well
Marine grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
I have had many boats in my life as I tried to find one that fit my fishing habits. Which is Walleye, Panfish, and Muskie. This boat has it all. Two rod lockers, so my partner has one. And, more raised deck for both myself in the front as I run around pulling in a big muskie, but more in the back for my partner too. can't find a boat that is basically a aircraft carrier that allows you to fight the fish, all the way around the boat. I did upgrade to the 115 hp motor and glad I did. Tops out at 50, though i have hit 55.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!