Traditional Sur-Moor Mooring Buoy
- Sur-Mor® hard skin mooring buoys are seamless and tough, one-piece polyethylene shell.
- Hard skin shells feature ultraviolet light absorbers for long-term life under the sun.
- Filled with 2lb. density closed-cell foam to positively displace water.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel eyebolt and swivel.
- Three-year flotation warranty on all hard skin buoys.
WARNING - Mooring lines must never be tied to the top loop. Mooring lines should always be attached to the anchor chain.
|Stock No.||Diameter||Circumference||Buoyancy (lbs.)|
This product ships in 1 business day.
Standard Shipping Policies