- Sur-Mor® hard skin mooring buoys are seamless and tough, one-piece polyethylene shell.
- Hard skin shells feature ultraviolet light absorbers for long-term life under the sun.
- Filled with 2lb. density closed-cell foam to positively displace water.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel eyebolt and swivel.
- Three-year flotation warranty on all hard skin buoys.
WARNING - Mooring lines must never be tied to the top loop. Mooring lines should always be attached to the anchor chain.
|Stock No. ||Diameter ||Circumference ||Buoyancy (lbs.) |
|#22170 ||12" ||38" ||30 |
|#22171 ||15" ||47" ||60 |
|#22172 ||18" ||57" ||100 |
|#22174 ||24" ||75" ||240 |
Buoyancy rating: The number indicated is the maximum flotation the buoy provides while fully submerged. 50% of this value will be the weight the buoy can support at the level of the blue stripe.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.