Triton Boats 1650 DS - Utility Boat
New 2010 Triton Boats - 1650 DS - Utility
2008 Triton Boats 1650 DS DescriptionThe answer to every waterfowl hunter's prayer! These tiller-steer Tritons are built like tanks and, like your trusty lab, will reward you with a lifetime of faithful service. They come with standard olive drab paint, or specifiy optional Mossy Oak camo paint for maximum concealment. There's a roomy gun box, elevated front deck, bow storage compartment and Lock-Track extruded gunwales that accept a wide array of ingeniously-designed optional equipment, including a dog boarding ladder, tree clamp, Avery duck blind brackets, even a shotgun shell holder!
- Length Over All: 16 Feet
- Beam: 6 Feet and 2 inches.
- Dry Weight: 550
2008 Triton Boats 1650 DS Standard Features
Safety and Quality:
• Some engines for "tiller" model boats may not have a handle. Check the Engine Mfg.
• Removable Anchor Light and Nav. Light
• Foam Flotation Meets or Exceeds NMMA and Coast Guard Requirements
• NMMA Certified
• Seat-Clip (Male standard)
• Seat-Clip (Female standard)
• Wing Seat
• Gun Box W/Cushion
• 2-Camo Seats
Finish and Flooring features:
• SPRAY - Liner (Spray On) W-Camo
• Real Tree Camo Hardwood
• Mossy Oak Shadow Grass
Be the first to write a review for this boat!