Triton Boats 170CC - Center Console Boat
New 2010 Triton Boats - Center Console
2008 Triton Boats 170CC DescriptionWhether your idea of fishing fun is casting spoons for rainbow trout in a frigid tailrace or chunking topwaters for tailing redfish in a coastal flat, this hard-working center console is up to the task. When paired with outboards to 90 hp, it delivers incredible performance, thanks to Triton’s legendary Pad-Vee hull. Built tough with .100-gauge aluminum, and with Triton’s exclusive Lock-Track system, you can personalize your 170 with a host of accessories.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet
- Beam: 6 Feet and 6 inches.
- Dry Weight: 890
2008 Triton Boats 170CC Standard Features
• Standard Trailer
• Single Axle Trailer
• Loading Guides
• 13" Silver Directional Wheels
Safety and Quality:
• Manual Bilge Pump
• Removable Anchor Light and Nav. Light
• Passenger Grab Handle
• Lanyard Ignition Stop Switch
• Foam Flotation Meets or Exceeds NMMA and Coast Guard Requirements
• NMMA Certified
• Pedestal-Seat with Spyder & Pole (Tempress-seat)
• Tempress Seat Assembly
Be the first to write a review for this boat!