Triton Boats 1756SC - Utility Boat
New 2009 Triton Boats - 1756SC - Utility
2008 Triton Boats 1756SC DescriptionThe side console design is a favorite with freshwater anglers, and these no-nonsense Tritons cover all the bases with their incredible fishability and lasting value. Elevated front and rear casting decks make precise presenations to bass, crappie and panfish easy. For a smooth ride across big water to your bassin' hotspots, choose the modified-vee bottom, or specify the tunnel vee or jet bottom and skim across shallow river shoals for trout or smallmouth bass. If you're seeking a durable rig to withstand extreme conditions, a Triton SC is your best bet.
- Length Over All: 17 Feet
- Beam: 6 Feet and 8 inches.
- Dry Weight: 730
2008 Triton Boats 1756SC Standard Features
• Standard Trailer
• Single Axle Trailer
• Loading Guides
• 13" Silver Directional Wheels
Safety and Quality:
• Manual Bilge Pump
• Removable Anchor Light and Nav. Light
• Foam Flotation Meets or Exceeds NMMA and Coast Guard Requirements
• NMMA Certified
• Seat-Clip (Male standard)
• Seat-Clip (Female standard)
• Pedestal-Seat with Spyder & Pole (Tempress-seat)
• Tempress Seat Assembly
Be the first to write a review for this boat!