3" Blower. Patented in-line design - provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners. Individual carton includes 2 tie straps. All are CE certified. 16-gauge tinned and caulked copper wire leads with optional MP1 molded rubber connectors. Improved 3" design includes:
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
|Aerospace Technology |
Attwood's Turbo Blowers were the first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance. Attwood engineers re-designed every element -- motor, housing, and fan -- for the highest possible system efficiency and blower performance. They succeeded in building some of the most effective blowers in the industry.
|Higher Output |
No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such low power input in a compact size.
- System airflow exceeds old-style in-line blowers by as much as 25%
- Motor draws up to 40% fewer amps, making Turbo blowers up to four times more efficient than competitive blowers. This means unsurpassed reliability
- Straight-through housing minimizes airflow loss
- Nose cone straightens airflow for efficient entry into the fan blades; five-blade design minimizes airflow interference
- The blade sweep and pitch are engineered for a high lift coefficient, increasing airflow speed; reinforced plastic maintains blade shape
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies