4" Blower. Patented in-line design – provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners. Individual carton includes 2 tie straps. All are CE certified. 16-gauge, tinned and caulked copper wire leads with optional MP1 molded rubber connectors. New improved design includes:
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
Attwood's Turbo Blowers were the first vane axial-flow fan bilge blowers designed using aerospace technology to maximize performance.
Attwood engineers re-designed every element -- motor, housing, and fan -- for the highest possible system efficiency and blower performance.
They succeeded in building some of the most effective blowers in the industry.
No other bilge blowers in the industry provide such powerful system output at such low power input in a compact size.
- System airflow exceeds old-style in-line blowers by as much as 25%
- Motor draws up to 40% fewer amps, making Turbo blowers up to four times more efficient than competitive blowers. This means unsurpassed reliability
- Straight-through housing minimizes airflow loss
- Nose cone straightens airflow for efficient entry into the fan blades; five-blade design minimizes airflow interference
- The blade sweep and pitch are engineered for a high lift coefficient, increasing airflow speed; reinforced plastic maintains blade shape
This product ships in 1 business day.
To determine the shipping cost and estimated delivery date for this item click
Add to Cart, then click
Calculate Shipping inside your shopping cart.
Standard Shipping Policies