Whether you enjoy wakeboarding, tubing, water skiing, parasailing, or all of the above, TurboSwing is an exciting new way to experience towed watersports behind outboard powered boats. TurboSwing's patented technology elevates the tow rope above the wake, provides smooth consistent pulls, and can improve towing power up to 20 horsepower!
This innovative system features a stainless steel tow bar with mounting clamps that attach directly to your existing outboard motor bracket, encircling the outboard engine(s). A tow rope can be quickly affixed to a pulley on the tow bar which enables the rope to smoothly travel from side to side resulting in less effort and better performance for those in tow and greater stability and maneuverability of the boat.
TurboSwing is a perfect way to enjoy towed watersports when a wakeboard tower is not an option. It can be mounted to virtually any outboard powered boat - ranging from inflatables, to runabouts, to cabin boats and pontoons. Single and multiple engine tow bars are available.
The TurboSwing tow bar elevates the tow rope on outboard powered boats so that you can enjoy better performance wakeboarding, water skiing, tubing and snorkeling behind the boat. Which tow bar you need depends on the type of mount required, the brand, engine horsepower, and number of engines.
- Elevates the tow rope to keep it clear of the wake and prop wash
- Pulley system results in smooth, consistent pulls every time
- Improves vessel stability and maneuverability over transom mounted tow rings off center
- Universal motor bracket installation - fits virtually any brand of outboard motor
- Tow ropes clip quickly and easily to TurboSwing pulley system
- Can accommodate multiple riders
- Protects engine from impact
- Tow bar can be quickly removed
Each TurboSwing tow bar comes with an EZpulley to attach the tow rope. If you intend to pull multiple riders simultaneously, you can order additional attachments under TurboSwing Accessories.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies