MasterTORQUE Hub Kit: 502Features
Engine ApplicationsEVINRUDE® / JOHNSON®:
- Unique one-piece design utilizes a hi-tech polymer designed to absorb shift shock and harmful vibrations.
- Designed for Turning Points MasterTORQUE Series propellers Legacy, Patriot, and Voyager.
- Compatible design to Michigan Wheel® XHS® and Mercury™ Flo Torq® hub kits, but greatly increases ease of installation, durability, and shock absorption value.
- Also adapts to all Michigan Wheel® and Mercury® interchangeable propellers
- Solid brass spindle resists corrosion.
- Solid brass hub reinforcement tabs increase the durability of the hub.
E-TEC: 90hp & 115hp (25 shaft) / 135hp to 250hp
V6: 135 to 250hp / V6 Sea Drives: 2.0 to 3.0L
V8: 250 to 300hp / V8 Sea Drives: 3.6 to 4.0L
V4 with V6 large gearcase: 100hp commercial, 120hp (1985), 130hp (1995-96), 140hp (1985) / 115 & 130hp Pleasure (95 & newer) OMC® COBRA 800 & KING COBRA:
3.0 - 7.5L / 454 / 502 KingLegacy Aluminum Propellers
LE-1515 - 15-1/4 x 15
LE-1417 - 14-1/4 x 17
LE-1419 - 14-1/4 x 19
LE-1421 - 14-1/4 x 21
LE-1423 - 14-1/4 x 23Patriot® Stainless Steel Propellers
PA-1417 - 14-1/4 x 17
PA-1419 - 14-1/4 x 19
PA-1421 - 14-1/4 x 21
PA-1423 - 14-1/4 x 23(Included Accessories and Parts)
Prop Nut Spacer
Installation instructionsWarranty: 1 year
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.