Twin Vee Boats 19 Bay Cat - Power Catamaran Boat
New 2014 Twin Vee Boats - 19 Bay Cat - Power Catamaran
2008 Twin Vee Boats 19 Bay Cat DescriptionThe newest entry from the country’s largest builder of power catamarans, Twin Vee’s 19 Baycat is ready to take on the roughest conditions our coastal waters can dish out. The famous, Smooth, Dry, Ride is complimented by the outstanding fit and finish of this all composite, InnerLined saltwater ready craft. Standard Features like Tinned copper wiring, heat shrunk electrical connectors, circuit breakers instead of fuses and 316 grade Stainless Steel hardware are used throughout its rigging. All hatches have water drain channels and are gasketed to close softly. Anglers will appreciate the 24 gallon live well, concealable rod storage and prewired trolling motor receptacle. An ergonomically designed, integrated console houses the hydraulic steering system which can easily accommodate engines up to the maximum 150 hp. Its front opening door provides loads of storage and easy access to all things electrical. New in 2008 are the available hull color choices, Bimini Blue, First Strike Yellow, Gulfstream Teal and Key Lime Green. Ride, Fit, Finish, Economy, Value, who says all boats are a compromise.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet and 8 inches.
- Draft: 0 Feet and 9 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 36
- Dry Weight: 1740
2008 Twin Vee Boats 19 Bay Cat Standard Features
· Full Fiberglass Inner Liner
· Full Foam Flotation
· Bow & Stern Casting Decks
· 36" Flip Cooler Seat with Cushion Set
· Glove Box
· Room to Store 6 Rods Vertically on the Console
· Console Cushion Set
· Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
· Navigation Lights
· Hydraulic Steering
· 24 Gallon Circular Livewell in Stern Casting Deck (On aft Deck Models)
· Anchor Locker in Bow Casting Deck
· Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
Be the first to write a review for this boat!