Twin Vee Boats 26 Pilot House - Power Catamaran Boat
New 2014 Twin Vee Boats - 26 Pilot House - Power Catamaran
2008 Twin Vee Boats 26 Pilot House DescriptionIncliment weather can come upon you at any time. Here in Ft Pierce Florida that may mean some higher seas and fresh water coming down, but to our friends to the north it can mean wind, snow and ice. To combat the elements and still remain comfortable Twin Vee’s 26 pilot house is the answer. Available in either an open or closed version, the pilot house is an extension of our wildly popular Twin Vee 26 Express. Remove the half-tower and the windshield and add a fiberglass pilot house with opening windows and windshield wipers. The open version is popular with divers, who need shelter from the winds while running between dive sites. The close version is for those who need to get inside and out of the weather. Like the express a fully padded lined interior adorns the cabin interior. A faux wood panel floor adds a touch of class. The Wings offer additional storage and a rod rack for lockable rod storage. As with all Twin Vee’s this express is fitted with 316 stainless fasteners, heat shrink electrical connectors and tinned copper marine wiring and circuit breakers instead of fuses, ensuring years of worry free usage. From the Great lakes to Alaska, nothing will provide the smooth, dry ride like a Twin Vee. Take a Test ride today.
- Length Over All: 25 Feet and 7 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 120
- Dry Weight: 3860
2008 Twin Vee Boats 26 Pilot House Standard Features
· Full Foam Flotation
· Fiberglass Enclosure with Opening Forward/Side Windows
· Two Adjustable Helm Pedestal Seat with Cushions
· Aluminum Bow Rails
· Queen Size Berth
· Concealed Freshwater Sink with Shower Extension in Forward Cockpit Hatch
· Twin Ram Hydraulic Steering by Teleflex
· Portable Marine Head inside Cabin.
· Swim Ladder with Bracket and Aluminum Hand Rails
· Bomar Deck Hatch in Cabin
· 4 Bomar Portlights
· Blaster Style Washdown
· Anchor Hatch on Front Deck
· Cabin (port Side) Rod Storage System
Be the first to write a review for this boat!