Twin Vee Boats 29 Center Console - Power Catamaran Boat
New 2014 Twin Vee Boats - Power Catamaran
2008 Twin Vee Boats 29 Center Console DescriptionHell or High Water the battle cry of more than a few die hard loonies err! Cough, Cough, Tournament anglers. As we watch them launch off waves like a salvo from a patriot missile battery, only to come crashing down with a boom reminiscent of a MOAB. Twin Vees answer to this offshore minefield, the battle tested Twin Vee 29cc. A ride so smooth that even Cindy Sheehan would say this war isnt bad at all.
Digitally designed with traits from its famous smaller siblings, the Twin Vee 29cc has the speed, ride and range demanded by Tournament anglers, with the gracious curves to be a standout at the sandbar.
Fishing features abound on this cat with places for 45 rods, a large 50 gallon circular live well to keep bait alive and kicking, an available 469 Quart insulated fish-box to keep the days catch, and console area to mount all those flush mount big screen electronics.
With a beam of 910 and a cockpit of 120 square feet, there is plenty of room to maneuver around.
A plush coaming pad encircles the gunnel and with the optional Bow Cushion, Your Bow Betty can enjoy the sun in comfort.
- Length Over All: 29 Feet
- Draft: 1 Feet and 2 inches.
- Beam: 9 Feet and 10 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 240
- Dry Weight: 4700
2008 Twin Vee Boats 29 Center Console Standard Features
· Full Foam Flotation
· Molded Fiberglass Leaning Post with 50 Gallon Live Well,includes Back and Footrests, 4 Rod Holders and (2) 3 Drawer
· Tackle Storage Compartments
· 360 Degree Cockpit Coaming Pads
· Bow Seating with Cushions and Locking Rod Storage
· Built-in Gunnel Hand Rails
· Twin Ram Hydraulic Steering by Teleflex
· Electronics Friendly Console with Hand Rail and Room to Store 10 Rods Vertically
· Portable Marine Head Inside Console
· Folding Aft Seating
· Swim Ladder with Bracket and Aluminum Hand Rails
· 6 Stainless Steel Rod Holders
· Under Gunnel Rod Storage
· 6 Stainless Steel Cleats
Be the first to write a review for this boat!