Uflex Bezels & Helms
Uflex Bezels & Helms are designed to offer a balanced steering effort by reducing steering load. The steering helm features a planetary gear design that offers 6 contact points to ensure superior efficiency and durability. With 3.8/3.5 runs lock-to-lock, this rotary steering system offers comfy handling and great precision.
- Ideal for rack and rotary steering systems
- Planetary gear design
- 90-degrees/20-degree mounting
The bezel mounting kit can be used to install the helm at 90-/20-degrees at the surface of dash.
Features of Uflex Bezels and Helms:
- Uflex bezel mounting kit includes bezel, steering wheel shaft nut and mounting bracket. It is ideal for rack and rotary steering systems and exceeds EN 28848 and ABYC P17 safety standards
- Corrosion-resistant Uflex single cable steering helm features a planetary gear design and a standard tapered shaft. Output ends are made of stainless steel.
- Uflex single cable steering helm reduces steering loads for balanced steering, offers minimal feedback and is ideal for limited clearance areas
- Uflex single cable rack helm reduces load due to propeller torque. It is suitable for ski boats and power-assisted stern drives, and meets EN 28848 and ABYC P17 safety standards
- Uflex 20 degree bezel mounting kit X35 includes black bezel, mounting bracket and steering wheel shaft nut. It is suitable for use with rack and rotary steering systems
The G86 rack helm provides for smooth steering for ski boats and power assisted sterndrives. Replacement helm for Rack systems.