The Uflex Side Mount Single Lever Control is designed to control both the throttle and shift, making it an ideal choice for boats with outboard, inboard or I/O. The lever assembly is constructed of marine-grade aluminum for superior strength and long-lasting use. The design prevents accidental gear engagement and allows easy and safe shifting. And, this lever control has an adjustable brake tension release system for added convenience. The built-in pull-out handle allows easy disengagement of the shift for warm up.
- Operate both throttle and shift
- Prevents accidental gear engagement
- Brake tension adjustable release system
This control includes neutral safety switch that eliminates in-gear starting. You can install the lever control either horizontally or vertically on the boat’s starboard or port. It is designed for use with all Teleflex engine control cables except CC170.
Features of Uflex Side Mount Single Lever Control:
- Single lever/dual action control to operate both throttle and shift
- Suitable for any type of boat with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Lever assembly is made of marine aluminum
- Provided with a brake tension adjustable release system
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm up
- Neutral safety switch prevents in-gear starting
- For use with all Teleflex engine control cables except CC170
- Use connection kit # K35
Manf. Part # B183
- Has a positive lock-in neutral
Manf. Part # B184
- Includes a positive lock-in neutral and trim switch
Manf. Part # B184MERC
- Compatible with Mercury/Mercruiser engines
- X50 - 38817 S neutral safety switch for trim and tilt functions
- K35 - 34730 U connection kit for Mercury cables
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies