Universal Sprayless Connector Female Fitting - Attwood
The iBoats Hippo:
A dominating presence on both land and sea
Your Trusted Source on the water
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
The Universal Sprayless Connector is a safe way to eliminate the spraying of fuel when connecting and disconnecting pressurized fuel hoses during fueling or maintenance. Includes male and female connectors for use with all standard marine fuel tanks - 1/4" in (6.4mm) NPT fittings. (Always use threaded sealant.)
Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector replaces traditional tank fittings and eliminates spray when connecting or disconnecting fuel fittings. 8838US6 set includes both Male Tank and Female Hose Connectors
- High strength body engineered to withstand abuse in harsh marine environment.
- Female hose fitting compatible with 3/8" and 5/16" fuel lines.
- Male tank fitting compatible with standard 1/4" NPT fuel tank output. Use thread sealant.
- Male and Female connectors Include check valves that automatically close upon disconnecting.
- High fuel flow fitting (less than .25kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour)
- Recessed check valves prevent spray when accidentally bumped.
- Connectors designed to automatically seal if accidentally ripped apart.
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- All Attwood portable fuel components are designed to exceed OEM engine fuel flow requirements.
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- Meets all EPA and CARB requirements