VUS512L Mid-Atlantic SD Card Nautical Charts - Garmin
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides "real world" photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Mariner's Eye View perspective provides a bird's eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the chart's information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Detailed BlueChart g2 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps on your chartplotter.
- 4x0 Series
- 400x Series
- 420x Series
- 5x0 Series
- 500x Series
- 520x Series
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.