Veritas Casting Rod 6'6", 1pc, Power: Medium Heavy, Action: Medium Fast, w/Micro Guides - Abu Garcia
THE TECHNOLOGY IS NANO, THE EFFECT IS MACRO
Lightweight is all the rage in rod design, yet many designers ignore the most important factors of balance and strength. The Veritas series of rods provide extreme lightweight design and focus solely on the balance and compression strength anglers must have.
Nano Technology manipulates graphite on an atomic level for 2.5 times the impact resistance of standard graphite rods. Now you can count on your rod to stand up to nicks and dings that make other rods snap under pressure.
THE ABU ADVANTAGE:
- 30 Ton graphite with Nano Technology for decreased weight and increased compression strength
- Titanium alloy guides with SIC inserts allow for a lightweight balanced rod
- Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased rod contact and sensitivity
- One piece aluminum screw down hood creates a secure connection
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Actions designed for fishing crankbaits
- New models designed to match with Abu Garcia Revo Winch crank bait reels (VRCW model numbers)
- New Micro-Guide system provides improved balance and sensitivity (M model numbers)